GROW YOUR IT SKILLS
Gaining IT certifications will validate your skills and advance your career. Our online courses will prepare you for top IT certifications, from vendors like CompTIA, Cisco, Microsoft, VMware and more. Stay on top of your game and boost your credentials with the best IT certification courses in the industry.
Information Technology (IT) is a rapidly growing field, and the knowledge possessed by IT professionals cuts a wide swath. With so much information out there and technologies changing every day, getting certified is the best way to differentiate yourself from competing job candidates and prove your contemporary skills to hiring managers and employers.
While certifications don’t guarantee you a job, they often put a candidate’s resume over the top or gain you a decent pay premium over non-certified competitors. To get certified, you must pass one or more certification exams – typically a combination of multiple choice questions and simulated real-world challenges.
Benefits of IT Certification for Individuals:
- IT certifications make you stand apart from competing candidates in a competitive job market.
- Earning the latest IT certifications proves your skills are current in a rapidly changing field.
- Certified technology professionals earn higher salaries than their non-certified counterparts.
- Certified IT professionals earn respect and credibility among colleagues and employers.
- Independent consultants and analysts can leverage certifications to win new business.
- 40% of certified pros credit IT certifications for helping them land a job or promotion.
- Committing the time and resources to get certified proves your dedication to your IT career.
- Certified professionals gain access to a global community of like-mined professionals.
- IT certification increases your career options; some companies and employment sectors (such as the opportunity-rich government cyber security sector) only hire certified pros.